Saturday, October 1, 2011

Days 12 & 13

Yep, you've guessed it....I'm still crazy busy!  So I missed yesterday, and have just a short post today.  I've honestly been really feeling great!  I do still have some cravings late at night.  Dinner is still the worst.  It's especially hard if we are up late(r) than usual, or have been super active.  Today (Day 13) was probably the first day where I felt like I needed food.  I think because I was just so active.  I had two photo shoots today, one Fall Family shoot, and the other a Wedding.  I.am.exhausted.  But a good exhausted because it was tons of fun.  I really LOVE photography.  And I really LOVE people.  So, it's a win-win.  But it's still exhausting.  lol

As of today I had lost another pound (well, 2 oz's away)
Total weight loss as of this morning: 13lbs! yay!

Today I had some Orange Juice for breakfast:
4 Oranges
16oz
There's really nothing like fresh juiced Orange juice.  It just lovely.

Then I had a Strawberry mix for the remainder of the day:
2 handfuls of strawberries (if frozen make sure you COMPLETELY thaw, or you end up with Strawberry Sorbet....not that I would know or anything ;p )
1 Apple
1/2 Cucumber
3 Celery stocks
5 Romaine Lettuce heart leaves
1/2 Pineapple
It made about 28oz

Total Juice for day 13: 44oz

If you have any questions or want to share some of you juicing experience, feel free to comment!

Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment