Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 23

Another day full of tons of ENERGY! Yay!

I also took a pic in the morning right after my shower of my skin. If you remember, I had mentioned that I have always had very sensitive, acne prone, and a bit of rosecea. Take a look at how clear and non-red my face is looking:

May not be a big deal to most people, but when you've spent the majority of your life trying to figure out what in the world can help your skin....as I have....It's a BIG deal to have smooth, non-red, glowing skin for like the first time since before puberty. Exciting! :P

As of today I officially have one more week!  Yay!

and don't forget all, I have made a page just for RECIPES!  These are all just mixes I have found or just thew together and liked.  This way they are all in one place for all of you who have started juicing!  

I was also very proud of myself.  Late in the evening I really wanted a juice before I went to bed....but it was like 930pm.  I know it's just juice, but I was proud of myself for NOT having one.  It really helped with my self-control and not giving in to thinking I need something so late.  One day at a time I am becoming stronger and stronger disciplined against the desire to eat whenever I think I need to.  And even if I am legitimately hungry, at 930 at night I need to just wait till morning.  Ah, discipline and self-control.  I'm learning!

Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment