Thursday, September 29, 2011

Days 9, 10, & 11!

Well all, I have been insanely busy the past couple of days and haven't been able to post. I'm gonna sum up days 9 & 10 by just saying they were hard and full of cravings. I juiced about 40-50oz's per day.
Here are a few blends....




 My weight the past 3 days or so kind of plataea'd. Only loosing a few ounces or staying the same until day 11....

Day 11!
Lost another pound as of today!
Ah, it is SO great to be over the 10 day mark. It's pretty exciting! And I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't proud of myself....'cuz I really am! Especially today. Gabriel (one of my 3 children, age 3) and I went on a "date" today. We went to the Promenade where there is all kinds of yummy food, coffee, and all the smells that go with that. It smelled incredible. Especially his decaf Mocha Frap and Sbarro's Pizza (which is the best pizza ever btw. And my fave). But today I seemed to be pretty content with smelling. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to order myself a Mocha Frap and two slices of cheese pizza, but the fact that I didn't give-in in the least...not one sip of coffee, not one lick or bite of pizza...made me feel pretty good about myself.

If you can't tell, my self confidence today is way better. It's funny how just being able to resist one major temptation in life makes you feel like "more than a conqueror". lol I am definitely becoming more self disciplined and feel like I have much more self control. Even though I still want food, I am learning to really enjoy the beautiful and magnificent smell of food. Like when I drove past Popeyes today. We don't go down to that part of Rogers much at all....unless we are eating there. The smell was incredible. If I could have tasted it by licking the air, I would have. And I would have looked super awesomely crazy while I did. But none the less I passed by Popeyes without stopping and caving in. THAT is progress people.

I have talked to a couple of you about the whole Stomach diagram of Veggies vs. the other crudola...

And that's how you stay FULL when you juice or are eating a plant based diet!!!  And also why we are always hungry within less than an hour of eating fatty, oily, greasy food.  It takes more of the crapoly to fill you up, so really, you never feel full.....Sound familiar??  

This is a pic of our awesome Spa Night at church last night.  The food looked and smelled amazing.....but I resisted.  Came away with lots of smells thought!  Yum-O......and I juiced away the whole night with my juice I brought from home! Yay me! lol
Gabriel and I at the Promenade....
And him thoroughly enjoying his pizza ;P

As of today I have lost  2oz's shy of 13lbs total! Yippee!!  And I still have 19 days to go!  I'm excited!
Have I mentioned how much energy I've had today?  Or the fact that I have slept SO good the past several nights!  Loving this!  Healthy, who knew, right?! lol

I need to go make another juice!  This one is going to have Strawberries in it.....and Pineapple, Orange and collards! Yum

Happy juicing everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment