Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 22

She looks well to how things go in her household, 
and the bread of idleness (gossip, discontent, and self-pity) she will not eat. 
-Proverbs 31:27 

(definitely my verse for today!)

I feel amazing today.  Crazy Energetic.  I'm thinking more clearly.  I literally got up a little before 7am and have been going all day....dishes, kitchen, laundry, putting ALL the laundry up, sweeping, playdate, and then took the kiddos on a walk....

This is 90lbs of triplet cardio.  Second day in a row I have had energy to take them out!  Pulling this is way harder than the stroller, so a much more intense workout, without actually overdoing it for the fast.
Right now is now my relax time.  And I'm still not crazy tired.  I actually may decide to do more cleaning since I still have so much energy! 

I.have.missed.this.

I am starting to feel like myself again!  

I don't feel bogged down, sluggish, tired, and just plain BLAH anymore.  I'm sleeping very well, waking up refreshed and actually AWAKE, not grawgy.  Not only am I feeling healthy and refreshed and rested, but my clothing that was uber tight, is now fitting or loose.  It's good. Goooooood.   The weightloss is like the icing on the healthy cake.  

Total weight loss: 18lbs

And it feels GREAT

One new-ish juice today...it's like the Baja, but added in Kale, Apple, and Orange:

Baha Plus:
1/2 Pineapple
1 Orange
1 Apple
4 Kale leaves
handful of Cilantro
1/2 Lime


As of tomorrow I have 1 week left!  Yay!  I'm ready for a veggie wrap!!!

And all the people who work at the coffee shop and smoothie places who don't know there is a difference in Smoothies and Juicing......or for any of you who REALLY have questions regarding Juicing vs. Smoothies.  I honestly didn't know either before I researched and started this fast, so good info from Joe Cross .....



No comments:

Post a Comment