Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 14

Almost half way there! wooohoooo!

I haven't had any new drinks today, but hopefully will have some new one's tomorrow!  I went to Sam's Club today and loaded up on 15lbs of Apples, 10lbs of Oranges, 2lbs (i think) of Spinach, 4lbs of Green Grapes, Celery, and some fresh Strawberries and Raspberries!  Hoping this gets me to the end of my fast....or close to it.  It would be nice to go a week without having to run to the store, lol.  Which is why I decided to go to Sam's.  Bulk!  Yay!  So I will definitely be making something with Raspberries tomorrow!

Although I literally worked my tail off yesterday, and am even crazy sore today....I didn't loose a stinking pound! HA!  But I also drank no water.  And that makes a difference.  I've got to keep myself hydrated with water and not just juice and I totally forgot my water bottle to take with me.  boo.  But I did drink about 40oz of water today.

I am excited about tomorrow being my half way mark!  yay me!

I'm also excited about the fact that I couldn't have picked a better time to start this fast.  I will be in great shape - health and weight wise for the winter and holiday season.  A lot of people wait till after the holidays to start getting in shape.  BUT, what if you got prepared BEFORE; positioning yourself for a healthier and happier, less belt loosening and over-eating holiday time.  If you train yourself before you don't have to do as much make up afterwards.  And those of you who are KPC peeps, you would line yourself up for an even better beginning of the year Fast time!  Why? you ask.....because it is recommended that a "Reboot" juicing fast be done every 3 months for 3-30 days.  SO, perfect timing!

My totals are the same as yesterday as far as weight-loss, so .....
Total weight loss - 13lbs

My goal is to loose another 15.  That would be awesome.

Happy Juicing!


No comments:

Post a Comment