Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 27

3 days and counting!

Thankfully I stayed uber busy today.  Farmers Market first thing.  Then had a photo shoot.  Went on a Mommy-Daughter date with my Trinity.  Got a new kitten.  He's adorable.  I just *might* like him even more than our Belle kitty.  And I really loved our Belle kitty.  Our kids love him.  He's layed back and cuddly and not as high maintenance. Then I had another photo shoot this evening!  Went to the store for more celery, oranges, and some cranberries.

I lost another 10oz's last night! So only a couple oz's shy of 20lbs lost! yay!

Below was my fave drink of the day, and it's new!  Peaches juice lovely....

Breakfast was super yum today!
2 Peaches
2 Oranges
2 Apples
4 handfuls of Spinach
(makes enough for 2)

Happy juicing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment