Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 25

I feel like I'm getting rather redundant in my posts the last few days....but incase you're like me and it takes a lot to get through, I will repeat....

I.Feel.Wonderful
Energized
Healthy

I lost a few more ounces as of this morning bringing my total weight loss to 19lbs!!! Holler! I decided to do a test today. I decided to try on a pair of shorts that haven't fit in quite some time. Last summer they were tight. This summer they were darn near impossible. Tighter than tight. I grabbed them thinking, eh, who knows maybe they aren't that tight anymore. Well, not only were they not tight, they were LOOSE like when I first bought them several years ago!!

I have to do things like that....clothes don't lie. And it's really hard to get the full scope of pounds lost in a tangible way, especially when this is the first time I've kept track of my weight daily. So I try on clothes and also take pics and use the "Diptic" app to put my beginning pic next to the current one. Can you tell I'm a visual and hands on person? lol. It's one thing to hear the amount, and another to experience it through clothes starting to fit and be loose and seeing before and after pics. It makes it more real. Like I'm not dreaming that I have lost 19 pounds in such a short amount of time AND in a very healthy way.

And you're not just loosing weight in a healthy way, you are BECOMING a healthier person each day. Your body is cleansing, healing itself, re-energizig. You are setting yourself up to live a healthier lifestyle just by teaching yourself discipline and self-control with your eating habits. And in turn your self-confidence skyrockets, you're happier, have more energy, loose weight, and you're all around a better person. All because of sacrifice.

You are sacrificing 30 days and in turn gaining your life back. A life that has the power to say "No!"

Sacrifice

Maybe you're not Fat, Sick, and Nearly dead.....yet. But why let yourself get that far? That's exactly what I asked myself before starting this fast. When is enough, enough? I didn't want to see if 20lbs of weight gain a year was in my future. I couldn't wait till I was a Phil or a Joe.

I had to take preventative action.

Many of you have joined me. I am SO insanely excited to see so many people, guys and girls, my age and younger taking charge and refusing to be another "average American".

To each of you who are daring to take the challenge and improve your life, health, and future....CONGRATULATIONS! I know each of you, like me, will never be the same!!! Don't give up! Keep pushing towards your goal! You will feel rough a few days. This is not easy. But if you stick with it....oh the benefits!!!

Happy juicing!
5 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment