Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 15

Day 15!  
Half Way There!

Here are a couple comparison photo's. (i feel like such a teen taking pics of myself in the mirror with my iPhone...baha)  It's kinda hard to tell in these as I have a shirt on, but I figured I would spare y'all my sports bra pics ;p (and myself the embarrassment) Just incase I have any male readers.  I wish I would have also kept track of inches lost :(  But oh well.  Just an fyi, I had a mini "standing up" roll on my tummy...roll that's there even when I stand up and just get's that much worse when I sit (that is now gone! still some when I sit, but much better than it was), I have less "back fat", and it looks like my bum is also shrinking! yay!  I know these shorts fit way better.  They are much looser in the pics on the right which are from today, and I had just taken them out of the dryer.  
And I still have another 15...well 14 1/2 days to go, so hopefully the before and after will be even better on day 30!  

Today's Juice
makes 32oz

Mean green + berries
1 Cucumber 
1 Apple
3 Celery Stocks
4 Kale Leaves
1 bunch of Green Grapes
15 fresh Strawberries
1-2 small handfuls of fresh Raspberries
1 sm piece of Ginger

And just an fyi on the above drink:  The berries are really just for nutritional value, especially the raspberries for antioxidants.  When you have so much other GREEN in there and ginger, you really can't taste the berries.  So if you want a berry drink that tastes and looks "red".....here's a recipe for you I made up that is super tasty:

Red Punch
2-3 handfuls Strawberries (fresh or the frozen one's completely thawed out)
1 Apple
1 Orange
1/4 Pineapple
1 Cucumber
5 Romaine Heart leaves

I'm so excited to hear so many of you are taking the Juicing challenge!  I LOVE it!  

Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment