Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 7

I didn't have a chance to write up a blog post yesterday, so it's a short one

Day 7
Great morning.  The day started out and I was feeling pretty good.  Around 1pm I started getting serious cravings.  Mexican food, coffee, and chocolate.  O.M.W.  I wanted those three things SO incredibly bad.  I was daydreaming about eating Abuelo's, On the Border or even just some taco bell.  Not picky. Obviously.  Then a frapuccino or even a McD's frappe.  Then next some sort of chocolate....snickers, fudge brownie....again, not picky.  But I wanted it something fierce.  *sigh*

But I didn't give in.  Because if I did it would have totally just wiped out all the HARD work I had been putting into the previous 6days.  And I'm not about to do that.  As much as I wanted it, a simple craving just wasn't worth it.  It definitely wasn't worth the 11 pounds I had already lost, and the future poundage I am looking to loose, other jeans I will be able to get back into, more self-confidence, healthier way of life.  Just the fact that my craving hit me so hard and literally lasted ALL Day and ALL evening/night reiterates the fact that I need this.  My body and my mind need this.  So not gonna give up, or give in.  I know if I give in just once, I am done for.  And I'm really just getting this party started.

My total juice for Day 7 was 52oz
Total weight loss juicing: 5.2lbs
Total weight loss: 11.2




No comments:

Post a Comment