Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 3

Today has gone much better than yesterday.  I feel like I am getting some energy!  I"m not a grouch. I even ran in the backyard this morning while the kids played.  I went length wise back and forth from one side of the fence to the next about a dozen times.  Nothing too great, but better than nothing!  

This is my "juicing station" :P  I have devoted this whole corner of our counter for juicing.  Everything gets cleaned after each use and then dries on that towel for the next use.  This makes it super easy to always be ready to juice!

This morning I made a new juice, shown below...It's my new FAVE!  It is SO, SO good!

Here is my recipe:
3 oranges (peeled)
1c Spinach (about two handfuls if you don't feel like measuring it out)
1/2 c Parsley
This made (1) 16oz cup full

I was actually able to get 2 drinks down today before 3pm which is a milestone on it's own! lol

Total:
32oz 
Weight lost: 1lb...Total weight loss thus far: 2lbs

I will have a couple new recipes for tomorrow, so stay posted!  Happy Juicing!



1 comment: