Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 5

Today started out amazing! I was up and awake and feeling great! Seriously. Definitely my best day yet.

I don't have anything really exciting other than that; I feel great. Oh, and I was down over a pound since yesterday! Yay!

So total weight loss: 4.2 pounds

I wrote this post from my phone, do all pics are at the bottom of page instead of with the recipe...

Here is what I had today:

Breakfast:
Oranges N'Greens
3 Oranges
2 big handfuls Spinach
1 sml handful Parsley
Total Juice:16oz

Lunch:
Mean Green (a bit dif this time)
6 Kale Leaves
1 Apple
1/2 Mango
1/2 Cucumber
4 slices of Honeydew Melon
1sml piece Ginger
Total Juice: 14oz

Dinner +after Dinner Snack:
Fruits N'Green
2 Apples
2 Pears
1 lime (peeled)
1/2 lemon (peeled)
4 red lettuce leaves
2 handfuls of red grapes
Total Juice: 20oz

Total Juice today: 50oz

No comments:

Post a Comment