Thursday, January 19, 2012

New blog

Hey all,
If you have enjoyed this blog, please check out my new one....
Life Is Presh

I have my recipe's much better organized.  Also all my new healthy recipe's will be going on this new blog, so check it out!  I think you all will love it!

I would love to hear any feedback from you all.  How is your juicing going?  Have any of you committed to a full juice fast?  If so, how many days are you doing?

What kinds of recipes would you like to see on the new blog?

I will be keeping this blog open so you all can read and share my 30 day Juice only Fast diary and my short reboot.  Please feel free to share both blogs with your friends!  I hope this one has been an encouragement, or at least given you some laughs :)  And I hope that Life is Presh will also be encouraging to you.

P.s....all the juicing recipes are up on the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment